FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE – HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHO WE ARE
When we refer to “we”, “us” and “our” in this notice it means Sue Salton Photography
When we say, “individuals” in this notice, we mean anyone whose personal information we may collect, including:
- anyone requesting a quotation for a product to be drawn up and whose details are provided during the quotation process
- any customer who requires their product to be delivered to them
- any customer who provides their contact information and agrees to further contact from us
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information in the following ways:
- to provide quotes and arrange delivery of products.
There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we cannot provide our products and services without it.
Anyone whose personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using their personal information or explain why we are not able to. Further details can be found below.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section 2, “How we use personal information”:
- basic personal details such as name, age, date of birth and address
- family, lifestyle and social circumstances, such as marital status,
- photographs where the customer has requested these being added to a product or provided consent for them to be used in marketing activities.
- business activities such as goods and services offered.
WHERE WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Direct from individuals, their representatives or information they have made public, for example, on social media.
From other persons or organisations, for example:
- Facebook where an order or quotation has taken place
- Instagram where an order or quotation has taken place
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with’
- Royal Mail or other delivery company where product is to be delivered
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW We keep information only for as long as we need it to administer the sale or as required by law or contract. NT- HMRC require us to keep information for 7 years. All personal information is securely stored and is double password protected electronically for your safety.
KNOWING YOUR RIGHTS
Any individual whose personal information we hold has the right to:
- object to us processing it. We will either agree to stop processing or explain why we are unable to (the right to object)
. ask for a copy of their personal information we hold, subject to certain exemptions (a data subject access request)
- ask us to update or correct their personal information to ensure its accuracy (the right of rectification)
ask us to delete their personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose (the right to be forgotten)
- ask us to restrict the processing of their personal information in certain circumstances (the right of restriction)
- ask for a copy of their personal information, so it can be used for their own purposes (the right to data portability)
- complain if they feel their personal information has been We encourage individuals to come to us in the first instance but they are entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
- ask us, at any time, to stop processing their personal information, if the processing is based only on individual consent (the right to withdraw consent).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at:
Phone: 07528 508830
CHANGES TO OUR FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE
Occasionally it may be necessary to make changes to this fair processing notice. When that happens we will provide an updated version at the earliest opportunity.
- Processors Used
- A) Payment Providers
Nat West Bank www.natwest.com
Barclay Card Services www.barclaycard.co.uk
- C) Delivery Processors
Royal Mail www.royalmail.com
All processors are GDPA Compliant and their privacy policies are available on their websites – Links provided above.
If at any time you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.